Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BUSY Weekend...

Whenever someone asks me how my new job is going, I reply with a "Oh, I love it..." and it is true. To add to that statement, we visited our Corporate office in Salt Lake City where we were greeted with this lovely sign.

The trip was super fun, probably more fun than thought. I was able to see my two besties, Ana and Cher. We didn't take any pictures... why?! And then we had a turbulent trip home due to the winds! It was indeed a tense flight for me!

Upon arrival back in California, Wayne decided to take me to the happiest place on earth...


We were able to ride EVERY ride we wanted with hardly a wait, ah....
It wasn't cold enough to wear a scarf, but I LOVE 'em!

Isn't he a doll? Even though he HATES having his picture taken, thanks Wayno!

5 comments:

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

i love how happy you are! and your man is so sweet:) AND i love your sign with your cute name on it. I decided you have one of those names that famous people have but they had to change to get cuz they weren't born with it. haha but anyway. love ya kate elliott:)

Kristin said...

Cute CUTE picture of you two! Was Disneyland decorated for the holidays yet? I want to take Ryder to see everything...and of course, Reese too. =)

Emily said...

What a cute couple and how sweet to go to magic land together!

Jami Hansen said...

Ask Wayne if he will take me & my kids to Disneyland. Dan won't, he won't take me to the happiest place. What a cutie. He is a keeper Kate... It looks like you had a fun weekend. Your missing out on a girls party at my house. The boys are out of town for U.E.A deer hunting.

Anonymous said...

Awe, Wayne is so cute in those pictures.
From his borther, Cory.