Monday, April 6, 2009

HILLS Premiere!

So, I used to LLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE watching The Hills, but I've missed all of last season and most of the one before that, so I've kind of fallen out of the loop with Lauren, Whitney, Audrina, Stephanie and Speidi. Tonight is the season premiere of the fifth season? I came across this photo of me and my always best friend, Ana (also my maid of honor!) at our Hills premiere party our sophomore or junior (?) year of college... that was a fun party! We (along with our guests) dressed up like our favorite Hills stars and had yummy desserts and virgin margaritas! Then we had a little karaoke party after... so ya, this photo is from years ago (notice our Chanel earrings!? we wore them like every day for a year! hehe).

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Mine recors @ 7...whoo hoo!

Spencer's still an a$$

Kaysie said...

i love you girlies

The comstocks said...

thats sounds like fun!

Alex said...

Kate! I saw that you commented on Stacie's blog and I had to say that I'm so excited that your getting married! Of course you look gorgeous in all of your engagment photos :) I was wondering where you had run off to? I'm glad to see that your happy in CA. Me and all the girls from B&BW miss your excitment for life. Good luck on your upcoming wedding!

Stephanie Kelly said...

I saw you have a blog...and its soooo you I love it! You look great and your soon to be hubby is so adorable.

Kaysie said...

I was going to ask you about your name...
you are keeping all names? that's long, but i like it.