Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Little Crystal Rose

Most of you know that I have a beautiful 13-month old, Crystal Rose. Except, she isn't exactly mine, she is our family's foster baby, that I would totally adopt if I was married, older and fit all the qualifications. She has been apart of our family since she was born and any day now, she will have a court hearing that will change all of our lives forever... and according to her (social worker), she will most likely go to her biological father simply because they share DNA and he has completed everything the judge requested of him. We have a WONDERFUL family in our ward that has done everything to have Crystal placed with them as a perspective adoptive family; however, the horrible jurisdiction system has found it in (Crystal's) best interest to be placed with her biological father. It is horrible. Anyway, these are her last photos with our family and there are more to come in the next few days...

Crystal ♥s Wayne (like me!)! Everytime she sees him, she runs up to him, begs for him to hold her and she puts her head on his chest and sighs.

Stealing the camera...

She came running to me when I came home from work this day. Every day when I come home from work, she puts her hand in the air and says, "HI..."


5 comments:

The comstocks said...

awww, she is really cute, that is so sad that she has to go back with her dad!

sarahhicken said...

She is so adorable. I am so sorry your family has to go though this I know you were so hoping she could be adopted by the other family.

Kristin said...

The "system" doesn't seem to work that well does it?!?! Pray for a miracle.

Emily said...

I am so sorry for your family! Your boyfriend is really cute!!!

Bill Elliott said...

She was cute, but very high main-tance. I prefer Destiny.
Dad