Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hollyweird

This weekend was supposed to turn out a little differently than it did. My friend was visiting LA from St. George and we had made plans to show him the town (too bad he turned out to be a flake- to my dismay!) But Wayne and I decided to go anyway and act like tourists (actually, that was me with the camera!) I love Los Angeles and the whole history of it, especially Hollywood or Hollyweird as my Dad calls it. Especially Hollywood Blvd, the Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theater (SO much history there!) and love seeing Loretta Young's (distant aunt) hand/footprints there!






Capitol Reocrds- (I wish I could have lived through the 50s-70s and SEE the stars that came through that building!)


Then a drive through (where I would die to live)

And finished the night off at the most beautiful temple in the world!
Me and Wayno.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I have to agree I think it's a little "weird" up there. I lived up there from 18-21 and I liked it then, but now I wouldn't dare move back. It's changed a lot! The Temple IS beautiful.

Emily said...

You guys are so cute!!! I love the hollyweird tour!

sarahhicken said...

I love that Temple too! It is so much fun to go and sight see but you are right, I wouldn't want to live there.