Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting there...

Ok, I feel like a DORK! (Wayne can vouch for me) I spent a ridiculous amount of time of this blog (my header to be exact). BUT, it turns out, there is this AWESOME site, scrapblog.com
that has the most fun and creative ways of doing digital scrapbooking (I know I sound like a Mom), but it is (secretly) kind of fun! This site has an easy to use Builder and you can save what you make, email, whatever! So for all you fans of my new HEADER, check this site and then you won't have to be jealous :)

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I AM jealous and I love that web-site. I never thought to use it to make a header. Genius! =)

Emily said...

That is so cool, thanks for the tip. I want to redesign my layout, etc.. just not sure how! haha

Kristin said...

me again...will you make me one? I'm over my background

Kaysie said...

kate!
i miss your face

Jami Hansen said...

I need something fun & cute like your header. It was so good talking to you. Say Hi, to Wayne. I will have to try this. Thanks.