Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're getting married!



Yes, it is OFFICIAL now... Wayne and I are engaged! He proposed last night after asking my parents and telling ALMOST EVERYONE we know! I can't believe no one told me! It was just a typical Friday night with dinner, the mall, a stroll down PCH and relaxation at Shaw's Cove- our little place in Laguna. There he FINALLY asked the question that so many of you have been asking when he would ask! I thought he was joking at first (but really, why would he be joking?) We then had to make a bazillion phone calls and txts and now to the emails... more pictures to come...

10 comments:

sarahhicken said...

We are so excited for you. The ring is beautiful.

Monica said...

soooooo exciting!!!!!!!!! i love love love your ring!

The comstocks said...

wow pretty ring, congrats!

Kaysie said...

that is so cool!
i like your ring.
when is the date??
i can't wait to see you in a beautiful white dress!!!

Jami Hansen said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you. I love the ring. Good Job Wayne.. You guys are so perfect together..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Hugs and kisses! The ring is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you!
Carly

Blake and Annie Nielson said...

Oh my heck Kate..... I am so happy for you! I can't believe some guy is lucky enough to have my Kate:) Tell Wayne he better treat you like a queen ok? Your ring is perfect on you I love it. I need to call you soon but I'm going to wait since I bet your phone is ringing off the hook all day:) Love Ya!

Emily said...

I am so happy for you and I am glad I got to see you on Sunday!

Jared & Shannon said...

Kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Married life is the best and your ring is soooooo gorgeous!

mommy24 said...

I saw your mom tonight and she told me your fantastic news! i am sooo happy!! soon you get to enter the world of "the married folk"!!