Friday, January 2, 2009

Wedding planning...

...can be frustrating! I strongly believe in the motto, If you want something done right, do it yourself- which can be a problem in my situation of planning and preparing for ONE BIG DAY especially since I'm kind of OCD... yikes. My wedding isn't for another 5 1/2 months, but I want to get as much taken care of before the rush... hence, cake toppers, wedding garters, hairpieces, jewelry, cake set, guestbook and pen... all those little things that brides probably don't think about until the last minute, as of right now, I am consumed! I've google-d a few great sites and have some really good ideas... just as long as they fit within my vintage-y theme.
PS- I think I've found my wedding dress!!! (...online, so I'll have to go into the store to try it on)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

hmmm, bridesmaids - use 'em! =)

Kristin said...

wait, I changed my mind. That would be hard. Pick out what you want and then let them run the errands for you.

Kaysie said...

Kate-try not to be stressed. it will be such a wonderful day when it comes. It is good to get everything out of the way so you can enjoy your day and not worry about last minute things, too!
I heart you and miss you! i cant wait to come to your wedding (and we've decided to bring the girls because we got free tickets to disneyland if we go in october!) Also, michaels brother is getting married sometime this year in HAWAII!!! crazy huh? anyways... i love you!

Kaysie said...

hey kate. i heart you and miss you! it is good to get things out of the way so you can enjoy your wedding day and not worry. are you having a party the night before or anything?
try not to stress. mwa!

The comstocks said...

yep it gets stressful!its good you are starting early and not waiting!

sarahhicken said...

I want to see this dress. If you want to of course. If you want to keep it a secret I understand. But either way I be you would be beautiful.

Kristin said...

HEY, where's my 2 comments?!?!?! Did I get denied? =)